What payment methods do you accept?
- We accept payments via Paypal, Visa, MasterCard or Netbanking.
- We also accept payment via "cash on Delivery" at the time of the delivery of the product. However this mode of payment has a convenience charge associated with it.
Is it safe to shop online using my Debit card or Credit Card?
- All credit card, Debit Card and net banking transactions are processed over a secure encrypted connection. So no worries here!
- When you pay using your credit card your data is processed on pages with VeriSign 128 Bit Security and with CVM Verification. Your transaction is completey safe and secure.
Are there any hidden charges?
- There are absolutely no hidden charges. Any octroi or sales tax is actually borne by Pretty Ur Party. You pay only the amount that you see in your order summary which is normally inclusive of everything.
What should I do if my payment fails?
- In case of a payment failure, please retry ensuring:
Information passed on to payment gateway is accurate i.e. account details, billing address, password (for net banking) Your Internet connection is not disrupted in the process.
- If your account has been debited after a payment failure, it is normally rolled back to your bank account within 7 business days. You can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or please give us a call with your order number for any clarification.
I see debit transactions in my Bank Statement from Pretty Ur Party but I have never shopped with Pretty Ur Party. What do I do?
- If you see any charges on your credit/debit card for purchases made on www.prettyurparty.com, but you have never created an account or signed up, please check with your family members or business colleagues authorized to make purchases on your behalf.
- If you're still unable to recognize the charge, please report the unauthorized purchase within 60 days of the transaction so that we can look into it.
For any question regarding payment options, please feel free to contact us on email@example.com or 0522-4063394.